- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai – When Rahul (Shah Rukh Khan) reunites with Anjali (Kajol) and finally professes his Viewster love, the climax is one of the most iconic and memorable movie moments in Bollywood.
2. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge – When Raj (SRK) wins over the heart of Simran’s (Kajol) father and gets permission to marry her, the whole theater erupts in cheers and claps. Till date, it is hub4u one of the most iconic scenes in Indian cinema.
3. Kal Ho Na Ho – When Aman (SRK) sacrifices his love for Naina (Preity Zinta) to save her from heartache, it is a moment that will truly touch your heart.
4. Chak De India – When the cinewap Indian women’s hockey team wins the match, the whole stadium erupts in jubilation. This moment is truly one of the most inspiring and iconic moments in SRK’s films.
5. Dil To Pagal Hai – When Rahul and Nisha (Madhuri Dixit) perform the song “Dholna”, it is a moment that will never be forgotten.
6. Swades – When Mohan rdxnet (SRK) returns to India after many years and is welcomed back with open arms by his village, it is a moment that will make you tear up.
7. Om Shanti Om – When the ghost of Om (SRK) saves Shantipriya (Deepika Padukone) from a fire, it is kuttyweb a truly iconic moment that everyone remembers.
8. My Name Is Khan – When Rizwan (SRK) stands up against a biased society and speaks up for himself, it is a moment of immense pride for every Indian.
9. Don – When Don (SRK) escapes from the police and wins against all odds, it is a moment of sheer joy.
10. Jab Tak Hai Jaan – When Thewebmagazine Shahrukh Khan’s character, Samar, decides to sacrifice his love for Meera (Katrina Kaif) and let her go, it is a truly heart-wrenching moment.